Grilled Fish Kebab
Who doesn’t love the smell of grilled fish in the afternoon?! Well, I certainly do. One of my favorite bbq fish dishes is the grilled fish kebab. You can make this with any kind of firm (cause you don’t want the fish to fall apart on the grill) fish fillet. Try for example tuna, monkfish, halibut, salmon or catfish. This time I’ve used fresh salmon and catfish fillets.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- 1 lb (ca 4,5 hg) Fresh catfish fillet
- 1 lb (ca 4,5 hg) Fresh salmon fillet
- 1 cup (or 2,4 dl) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lemon (juice and peel)
- 1/2 cup (or 1 dl) Fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup (or 1 dl) Fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Finely ground white pepper
- Put olive oil, juice+peel of 1 lemon, sea salt, white pepper and finely chopped parsley and tarragon in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cut fish fillet in 2 inch (or 5 cm) cubes.
- Put fish and marinade in a large bowl. Gently rub fish with marinade. Put in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Put the marinated fish on skewers (either steel ones or soaked tree skewers). Keep the marinade.
- Grill the fish until done (5-15 minutes depending on size, heat and how you prefer them). Keep turning them every once in a while and don’t forget to brush them regularly with the marinade.
Serve with your choice of potatoes and vegetables.