Black Caramel Steak Sauce
This is a great sweet, sticky and just enough sour steak sauce perfect for any beef.
INGREDIENTS (about 2-4 servings)
- 1 cup (ca 2,4 dl) Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chinese Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Concentrated Blackcurrant Juice
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 10 Pink Pepper Grains
- Put all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Let it come to a boil and cook pretty intense for about 5 minutes to reduce the sauce to a nice thick reduction.
- Remove the crushed garlic and the bay leaf.
- Drizzle the sauce over meat just before serving.
Tip: Don’t reduce the sauce too much or it might become too sticky. In that case, add some more balsamic vinegar and stir until the sauce gets a good consistency.