Supertender Pork Baby Back Ribs
Sometimes you wanna make those perfect pork baby back ribs but you simply don’t have the time to stand in front of the grill the whole day. Don’t get me wrong, I love doing that, but I also love some juicy super tender ribs after a good day at work. Here’s how I make my pre-cooked then grilled ribs.
- Pork Baby Back Ribs, count for about 1 lb (or 4,5 hg) per person
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 2 Bay leaves
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp Corn oil
- 1 tbsp Liquid smoke
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cube Beef bouillion (or the like)
- Put ribs in a large sauce pan and cover with water.
- Add all ingredients.
- Let ribs start to cook and immediately turn the heat of. Leave ribs in the hot/warm water in pan on stove for 5-8 hours.
- After 5-8 hours, gently pour off the water and put the ribs in a bowl. Brush ribs with glaze of your choice. I use my Chili and maple syrup glaze.
- Either start grilling the ribs immediately or put them in the fridge until it’s time to grill them.
- Gently put ribs on the grill directly over the heat to get a nice surface. Then move them to the side and keep grilling them indirectly for a while.
Tip: I usually cook my ribs just before I go to bed and pour off the water the next morning and put them in the fridge.
Serve with grilled vegetables and coleslaw.