BBQ Lemon and Orange Turkey Breast
Don’t you just love the smell of citrus and grilled meat from chicken or turkey in the summer! Here’s the perfect BBQ lemon and orange turkey breast.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- 2 lb (ca 9 hg) Turkey breast (1 breast would be about 1 lb)
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 inch (ca 1 tbsp) Fresh ginger
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Corn oil
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Put juice and grated peel of the orange and lemon in a bowl. Tear ginger and garlic into the bowl. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Put turkey breast(s) and marinade in a plastic bag and let it rest in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Grill turkey until well done (cooking time depends on method of course but count for about 40-60 minutes). And be sure to save that marinade and keep brushing the turkey every 5 minutes. I prefer indirect heat on a charcoal grill with the lid closed. And some soaked chips of Texas mesquite to get a nice smoky taste.